Monday, November 10, 2008

This blog is worth A MILLION DOLLARS

I am in financial sector for the last 5 years and this job gave me an invalueable opportunity to meet a lot of people. By doing so, I realise that there is a financial tsunami befalling upon us in years to come. What makes me feel this way is because I realise that investment education by gurus has been slowly outdated , many people are still being educated to think employer will take care of them and we are not educated enough to make sound financial plans and investments individually just to name a few.

You see, I preeched to my clients about placing their money to make their money work harder but being not informed into any investment we buy in can also be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS . (E.G. LEHMAN BROTHER MINIBONDS) . Similar issues can also be said about such a BIG organisation which used to be inside top 500 US companies , Lehman Brothers being bankrupt and caused many to be jobless. Are you aware that many bankers in US who used to earn USD 10000 a month with 16 months bonuses are looking for jobs in Singapore and many partsof asia for just an expected salary of $3000 a month ?

I created a mission to myself to share my financial education to as many people as possible and in turns learn from others as well. My defination towards financial education is more than just investment or money making ideas but also job enhancment opportunities and personal development skills.

I would like to disclaim here that taking informations off my blog tomake any financial decisions is 100% on your own will.

No comments: